# Left side F and Q
This lesson covers how you write words beginning with F and Q sounds.
# Left side F
Left side F is made with the combination
TP on the left side.
# Left side Q
The Q sound in English is a combination of the K and W sounds, so the outline for the Q sound is simply
KW on the left side.
|TPAPL||familiar||Spelling instead of phonetics|
|TPAEPL||family||Think "fam ee"|
# 1. Translate
Write the English sentence represented by these outlines, including punctuation.
TP U HEP PHE OUT EU HR HEP U PWABG TP-PL
TH S AEU TPAPL PA*T TO PHE TP-PL
SK AEU KWE SKP EU HR KHEBG TP EU K HEP TP-PL
U SK-D TP-R WHA H-F SKHRAPL
-T RAT S PWABG TPR HER PWA*T TP-PL
TPOL OUR TPAEPL KAR TO OUR HOUS TP-PL
WHA TK U TKO THA TP-R H-F
-T PHRAEUR WAS SKWARBD PWEU -T ROBG TP-PL
AEU KWEUZ S AEU HREUL SET -F KWES TP-PL
# 2. Find outlines
Find steno outlines that will write these English sentences, including punctuation.
- Let me ask you a question.
- I would request that you stop.
- The request is from dad, you should do it and be quick about it.
- If you walk to the mall, I will follow.
- This class will start with a pop quiz.
- Fill up the car before you leave for work!