# Request More Lessons
I'm still writing more lessons! If you'd like to support the writing of new lessons, you can support me on my Patreon. Thanks so much for learning with me 😬
- Animated steno display for this page… Christmas lights style.
- Add finger-placement indicators to steno display
- Move steno order to end of "The Layout" section, and just mention that the layout reads left-to-right before that.
- Add arrows to steno order page.
- Add glossary page
- Have midchapter and end-of-chapter review pages
# Lesson Plan for Prefixes
I have to go back and introduce prefixes early. I think that maybe between "The Layout" and "Hidden Sounds" I could introduce "Multistroke Words" starting with Prefixes and Suffixes in a little lesson that covers RE-, A-, -S, -G, and -D. Then I could go on to show multistroke root words and contrast and compare.
This would allow me to introduce more common prefixes and suffixes in hidden sounds, which provide a natural time to introduce certain affixes.
Categorize by... alphabet? Frequency? Similarity?
- ^s, a^, ^ed, ^ing
- re^, in^, ex^, ^'s, ^ly, ^ry, ^cy, ^ity, de^, un^, im^, en^, ^er, be^, ^or, em^, ab^, ir^, ^ish, ^ous, ^ure, ^ule, ^ance, ^ence, ^is, ^in, ^et, ^es, ^an, ^ent, ^ant, ^ine, ^ar, ^ide, ^ite, ^ese
- con^, off^, out^, e^, over^, non^, sub^, on^, up^, co^, or^, for^, fore^
- dis^, mis^, pro^, pre^, under^, mal^, dys^
- ^ive, ^ively, ^ivety ^ic, ^ize, ^ized, ^ist, ^est, ^ism
- ^y, ^up, ^a, ^ia, ^ual, ^ually, ^e, ^out, ^ie, ^ee, ^um, ^ian, ^ium, ^us, ^io, ^uous, ^ious, ^ied, ^iest, ^off, ^iate
- ^ment, ^le, ^p, ^th, ^n, ^ch, ^sm, ^rd, ^sh
- ^ness, ^less, ^able, ^ible, ^ability
- ^al, ^ate, ^th, ^ary, ^iary, ^age
- ^cal, ^ple, ^ful, ^tive, ^ling, ^ular, ^ster, ^ably, ^icide, ^ticious, ^fully, ^sation, ^ulation, ^tation, ^ify, ^ler, ^dition, ^tition
- ^ization, ^ations, ^ification, ^ically, ^cate, ^tude
- di^, bi^
- anti^, super^, self-^, ^self, uni^, ortho^, inter^, auto^, macro^, micro^, retro^, contra^, neo^, counter^, mega^, ultra^, multi^
- ^back, ^book, ^ville, ^-based, ^top, ^-looking, ^work, ^hood, ^-year, ^hand, ^ship, ^-free, ^-type, ^room, ^down, ^hold, ^-specific, ^-shaped, ^-proof, ^-wise, ^scape, ^land, ^over, ^men, ^-day, ^time, ^field
- idio^, para-, ^logical, ^ologic, ^ological, pseudo^, ^ology, ^ette, ^tope, infra^
# Word Families
- identity, identify, identification, identifier
- idea, ideal, island, aisle, isle
# Broad Discussion Topics
- S-P and TK-LS need to be mentioned here, maybe arrow key movements too?
-y words (oh my goodness 😮, this'll be big...)
- REU, HREU, PWEU...
-ie, -ey, -ee
All top 100 words covered ✓
Words beginning with:
- co, con, com
- o, on
- pre, pro
- re, de
- in, int, inter
- un, under
Advanced number usage, such as -Z, -D, clock times, Roman numerals?
- Months of the year, days of the week
- Units inch, feet, kilometers, kilograms etc.
I want to get Jeff to make illustrations, mainly to draw the exercise sentences. I want a wet rat to be hugged.
In the later lessons I think I'll move more into a format where I have one or two "letters" or stories as opposed to just the drilling sentences.
# Topics to cover
- Cursor movement
- Word joining