# Request More Lessons
I'm still writing more lessons! If you'd like to support the writing of new lessons, you can support me on my Patreon. Thanks so much for learning with me 😬
# Lesson Plan for Prefixes
Categorize by... alphabet? Frequency? Similarity?
- ^s, a^, ^ed, ^ing
- re^, in^, ex^, ^'s, ^ly, ^ry, ^cy, ^ity, de^, un^, im^, en^, ^er, be^, ^or, em^, ab^, ir^, ^ish, ^ous, ^ure, ^ule, ^ance, ^ence, ^is, ^in, ^et, ^es, ^an, ^ent, ^ant, ^ine, ^ar, ^ide, ^ite, ^ese
- con^, off^, out^, e^, over^, non^, sub^, on^, up^, co^, or^, for^, fore^
- dis^, mis^, pro^, pre^, under^, mal^, dys^
- ^ive, ^ively, ^ivety ^ic, ^ize, ^ized, ^ist, ^est, ^ism
- ^y, ^up, ^a, ^ia, ^ual, ^ually, ^e, ^out, ^ie, ^ee, ^um, ^ian, ^ium, ^us, ^io, ^uous, ^ious, ^ied, ^iest, ^off, ^iate
- ^ment, ^le, ^p, ^th, ^n, ^ch, ^sm, ^rd, ^sh
- ^ness, ^less, ^able, ^ible, ^ability
- ^al, ^ate, ^th, ^ary, ^iary, ^age
- ^cal, ^ple, ^ful, ^tive, ^ling, ^ular, ^ster, ^ably, ^icide, ^ticious, ^fully, ^sation, ^ulation, ^tation, ^ify, ^ler, ^dition, ^tition
- ^ization, ^ations, ^ification, ^ically, ^cate, ^tude
- di^, bi^
- anti^, super^, self-^, ^self, uni^, ortho^, inter^, auto^, macro^, micro^, retro^, contra^, neo^, counter^, mega^, ultra^, multi^
- ^back, ^book, ^ville, ^-based, ^top, ^-looking, ^work, ^hood, ^-year, ^hand, ^ship, ^-free, ^-type, ^room, ^down, ^hold, ^-specific, ^-shaped, ^-proof, ^-wise, ^scape, ^land, ^over, ^men, ^-day, ^time, ^field
- idio^, para-, ^logical, ^ologic, ^ological, pseudo^, ^ology, ^ette, ^tope, infra^
# Word Families
- identity, identify, identification, identifier
- idea, ideal, island, aisle, isle
# Broad Discussion Topics
- S-P and TK-LS need to be mentioned here, maybe arrow key movements too?
- -y words (oh my goodness 😮, this'll be big...)
- REU, HREU, PWEU...
- -ie, -ey, -ee
- All top 100 words covered ✓
Words beginning with:
- co, con, com
- o, on
- pre, pro
- re, de
- in, int, inter
- un, under
Advanced number usage, such as -Z, -D, clock times, Roman numerals?
- Months of the year, days of the week
- Units inch, feet, kilometers, kilograms etc.
I want to get Jeff to make illustrations, mainly to draw the exercise sentences. I want a wet rat to be hugged.
In the later lessons I think I'll move more into a format where I have one or two "letters" or stories as opposed to just the drilling sentences.
# Topics to cover
- Cursor movement
- Word joining