# Vowel eye
This lesson covers how you write the "eye" vowel sound in "buy" and "file".
The "eye" vowel is made with the outline
TKPWRAOEUPBGDZ: grindings (probably a hard stroke to make on anything but a professional machine with very light touch)
# 1. Translate
Write the English sentence represented by these outlines, including punctuation.
# 2. Find outlines
Find steno outlines that will write these English sentences, including punctuation.
- It is your right to say that but it can still hurt my feelings.
- I've never seen you shine like on the day you turned into a bride.
- Meet her at the door, she'll be kind to you for your stay.
- I find that being right does not always mean being happy.
- Well, bye then, it was nice seeing you.
- I'm so shy that every now and then I lie to get out of parties so that I can stay home.
- Who can find the time to act like they care?
- We'll have an eye on you...